Linggo, Hunyo 17, 2012

Toujours

Note: This is the first French poem I have written in a while. 




pour toi qui m'aime


Je désire que tu veuilles m’adorer
Mais pas maintenant, pas ici.
Cette maladie me tue lentement.
Mais aime-moi, cri de mon âme,
Si tu n’as pas peur de poisson
Qui court sous mon peau.

Je ne peux pas te laisser m’embrasser
Quand je suis plus laid et faible
Que l’étoile illuminé que j’étais.
Je meurs comme les jours passent,
Mais je veux que je sois toujours
Ton histoire d'amour préfèrée
Que tu ne cesseras jamais lire.

Je veux que tu croies sans cesse,
Car je crois encore que nos élans
Peut te faire toujours sourire
Et te faire sentir mon désir
Chaque fois tu couches seul,
Ou tu es loin de moi.
Ou quand tu penses à moi.

Est-ce que tu veux m’attender?
Je suis encore laid et faible et mourrant.

Mais je fais tout ce que je peux
Pour que je sois être le rêve
Que tu n’oublieras jamais,
Plus fort que les rayons de soleil
Je peux te donner le chaleur
Quand les nuits te font triste et froid.

Je suis toujours amoureux de toi
Et la folie et le mal du monde
Ne peut pas me faire partir:

Je vivrai toujours dans tes souvenirs.


English:

Always

for you who love me


I want you to love me
But not now, not here.
This malady is killing me slowly.
But love me, the cry of my soul,
If you are not afraid of the poison
Running under my skin.

I cannot let you kiss me
When I am more ugly and weaker
Than the bright star I used to be.
I am dying as the days pass,
But I want to be always
Your favorite love story
That you will never stop reading.

I want you to never stop believing
For I still believe that our emotions
Can make you smile always
And make you feel my desire
Every time you lie alone,
Or you are far away from me,
Or when you think of me.

Will you want to wait for me?
I am still ugly and weak and dying.

But I do everything that I can
So that I would be the dream
That you will never forget,
Stronger than the rays of the sun.
I can give you warmth
When the nights make you sad and cold.

I am always in love with you
And the madness and the evil of the world
Will not make me leave:

In your memories, I will always live.


1 komento:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    TumugonBurahin