Miyerkules, Hunyo 20, 2012

Immuno-compromised


I have sores all over me:
They scar my fragile surface
Like constellations
Spanning the universe
Of my feeble flesh.
I gasp and sigh.
I hear the delirious
Whispers from my thighs.
These are not moans
But the sole sounds of my bones
Breaking into mourning.
Maybe I should be glad
That something still feeds on me.
I want this love to die
But it cannot be.
It is the disease
Which runs alongside

The potent malady in my being.
Compromised I will forever be.
But with you, I find the strength
To make myself immune 
Against all this insanity.

1 komento:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    TumugonBurahin