Sabado, Hunyo 16, 2012

Reached 1000 views!

Thank you to all those who took the time to view my blog. Barely two weeks old, it already reached 1000 views today! Whoop whoop! It means that people out there are kind enough to peer into my blog.

Thanks also to all who sent me messages after reading my ramblings. With your support, I will always continue to write something worthwhile for all of you. I will continue sharing the my life, loves and lusts as an HIV positive young man in the Philippines.

I am so indebted to you all for inspiring me to continue writing. And I hope that you are all enjoying my blog. All I ask of you people is that if you enjoyed reading my blog, please comment on the posts you like so I would hear what you think of it. If possible, please share my blog to your friends, families or whoever you might think this blog would be relevant to. My goal is to make people see that living with HIV/AIDS is not always full of sadness and misery. it can also be happy and fulfilling too!






1 komento:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    TumugonBurahin