Lunes, Hunyo 11, 2012

Social Whore-a-lotry

It is really weird that I even got a lot hornier and sexually aggressive after learning that I am HIV positive. I used to be already wild and debauched but nowadays, I am more intense and flirtatious than I had ever been.

HIV gave me a new sense of being. It made me more daring and forward. I am unabashed when it comes to telling men that I think they are cute/handsome/sexy. I always say what I think out loud. If I think a guy is hot enough, I would tell him I wanna taste him. I blatantly ask men their numbers and in the first call, I would be expressing my sexual interest and coax them into having a naughty conversation with me. I find it very easy to make men feel wanted and also in one way or another, find me attractive.

I like getting what I want.

To be honest, I have not been fucked in like three months now. I really feel insane. I used to have sex at least once a week before I got diagnosed and a two weeks without sex is comparable to starvation in the middle of the Sahara desert. I cannot believe that I survived this.

It really helped that I made a lot of new friends and acquaintances. I made a new Planetromeo account under the name positHIVe_blogger. I made my Twitter account @posithivecutie three weeks ago. I also made and maintained accounts in several sites like:

Bareback RT
Cute Dead Guys
Downelink
HIV Mingle
Fetlife

to cater to my sexual deviance and decadent lifestyle.

I am turning into a real social whore. And I so love it.

At least, even if I am promiscuous in the virtual world, I won't spread the virus.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento