Miyerkules, Hunyo 6, 2012

My Art



One of my many guises is that I am an artist. I paint, I make artworks, I try to deviant and unique.

Some of my artworks can be found here: http://sputnikoi.deviantart.com

My main themes are homoerotic or gay art. I want to be famous in this field. I want our patriarchal society to appreciate the fantastic and enticing beauty of men. I do not know a famous painter here in the Philippines who got famous with nude males. If there is, kindly tell me. If there is not, I want to be the best one there is.



I find the male body as an endless source of inspiration. I love to draw the sinewy torsos of naked men with desirous faces illuminated with lust and love. I want to draw the might of strong hard cocks pointing upwards to the sun.

I am a slave to art. I can proudly say that I know my art well. I have a lot of art books and books on art history. I am well-informed about the greatest painters and their styles.

I found myself drawn to Art Nouveau, Surrealism, Modern Art and Expressionism. My most favorite artists are Gustav Klimt, Egon Schiele, Leonora Carrington, Frida Kahlo, and many more. I am contemporary, but I am well-informed with the art of the past. These art genres are mixed in my own art so that I can create something beautiful and wildly unique and refreshing to the eyes of others. I am not afraid to be called weird or strange. I love it when people see that I am different. I love it when people appreciate my bizarre character.



My art is an expression of who I am. You can see a little bit of me in my artworks. I am deviant. I am sexual. I am lascivious. I am shocking. I am disturbing. I really do not care. I just love being who I am and not be afraid and conscious of what others would say.

Here is a fine example.



What is this shit?

This is one of my most shocking and unique artworks. Truly an manifestation of who I am.

Why so?

Read my next post as I discuss my invented art form - Semen Art!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento