Miyerkules, Hunyo 6, 2012

Temptation

Rather than feel shame or be scared of people who express their sexual interest with me, I actually like to commend them for being true to their feelings. This world needs a lot of honest and open-minded people. I am tired of the lies and the sanctimony that most of the mediocre members of the masses try so hard to put up.

I am not afraid to be who I am. If I want something, I do my best to get it. I am so open and direct. If I like you, I tell you. If I find you handsome or yummy, I would gladly say it to your face. If I desire to spend some fun with you, you bet that I will flirt with you non-stop until you get interested with me.

I like unleashing the hidden desires in the people I meet. I want them to talk about sex. I want them to be unapologetic and unabashed with their basic instincts. I cultivate these thoughts and I try to do what I can in order to feed their lasciviousness. I want people to be in touch with their sexuality. I do not want them to be afraid and hide their sexual perversions behind a great lock. I want them to open their hearts to me and just share what they want.

I am like a tempting serpent. I like to think of myself as a half-human, half-incubus young sexy harlot who wakes up the deepest and darkest desires in everyone I meet. If I arouse you, tell me, and let's do something about that. I find it really cute when people start to open up to me and just let me uncover their debauched minds and the release the heat of their wanton flesh. I like to be there for people who need to unleash their true and deeply-ingrained wants and needs. I offer myself to those who are honest (and good-looking) enough to forget their virginal and chaste outer surfaces, and just show me the red-hot sex lover they have always been and have tried to suppress.

People! You do not need to hide! You do not need to be afraid! Just be who you are and people would actually respect you more with that. If you love sex, then be honest with it. I do not support people who pretend to be what they are not. I hate those people who like to appear goody goody for everyone but then, they indulge their perversions in secrecy. We must never apologize to what we truly am. As long as you know who you are and you are not afraid to express yourself, you will have all the dignity and self-respect you need.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento